Rasta Pasta (inspired by Rainforest Cafe’s Rasta Pasta)
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced Roland Roasted Red Peppers (or 1/2 of a Red Pepper)
- 10 to 12 oz chicken breast, cut into bite size
- 1 jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 Knorr Creamy Pesto Package
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
1. Cut chicken into bite sizes. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Heat two tablespoon of olive oil in a 10″ saute pan, cook chicken until light golden, then set aside.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
4. Cook the Creamy Pesto Sauce according to the package.
5. In saute pan, saute garlic in olive oil. Add spinach, broccoli, red pepper and chicken; toss to combine. Stir in Alfredo sauce and pesto; simmer an additional 5 minutes.
6. Pour Alfredo sauce mixture over bow ties and gentle stir.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan or my favorite, Red Pepper Flakes!
*Feel free to add and adjust measurements to your likely 🙂