1. Make a monthly menu calendar.
2. Plan your week out on sunday night before bed.
3. Schedule multiple appointments on one day.
4. Buy groceries for the week.
5. Have the kids lay out their clothes the night before.
6. Set timers for activities like social media, email, Pinterest, etc…
7. Turn the dishwasher on before you go to bed at night.
8. Pick one or two days a week to do all the laundry, including putting it away on the same day.
9. Pull out the meat to thaw in the morning, before breakfast.
10. Use a crock pot at least once a week for dinner.
11. Delegate chores between the kids.
12. Make up the bed first thing in the morning.
13. Have a set bedtime for the kids.
14. Don’t stay up late.
15. While folding laundry review your kid’s school work for the day or week.
16. Have the kids set the table, while you are making dinner.
17. Start your day early.
18. Limit your extra curricular activities outside the home.
19. Get dressed for the day first thing in the morning.
20. Limit time on the phone.
21. Wash and cut fresh veggies and fruits right after your grocery visit.
22. Have set places for toys, towels, shoes, clothes, linens, basically everything.
23. Put things back in there place when you are done using them.
24. Exercise and Diet
25. Prep for laundry day the night before by sorting all the clothes.
26. Schedule bills a month in advance.
27. Run errands only once a week.
28. Have a regular cleaning schedule.
29. Learn to say no to outside distractions.
30. Write down your plan for the next day, the night before.
31. Tidy the house before bed.
32. Read one tip a day on time management (this will help keep you motivated).
33. Do the worst, most dreaded task first. Once completed you will notice a burst of energy!
34. Value each day, each hour, each minute, and ask yourself is this task worth this much time.
35. And last but not least, KEEP MOVING. Body at rest stays at rest, body in motion stays in motion!
1 Timothy 5:14 I desire that the younger women…guide the house.
Lord give us wisdom on how to manage our time and our days more efficiently. May we see the true value in each day and honor it with the time you have given us. In Your Name Amen